September 21, 2020 - 12:00 am
September 25, 2020 - 12:00 am
AddressONLINE View map
You are required to book the examination online. The procedure is stipulated on your e-learning portals. A training on the process of undertaking online examination will be conducted online through Microsoft Teams on 7th, 8th and 9th September 2020.
Kindly note that the examinations will be undertaken by those who meet the requirements of 2/3rd class attendance and clearance of January/April 2020 fees.
- Online Examination Instructions
Students are advised to:
- Understand technical support to the online examination related to addressing technical problems / challenges.
- Understand variations in examination questions such as open or closed book, timed or not timed, tracking of time, scheduled or not scheduled examinations.
- Be aware that the online examination is proctored / invigilated.
- Ensure that computer to be used is in a good working condition before the examination time.
- That the link is https://assessement.mku.ac.ke/portal and ensure username and password are correct.
- Ensure you Change your password after the Initial login.
- Practice logging in the examination site before the examination.
- Be aware of information resource materials to use during the examination and those not to use